miércoles, 20 de abril de 2011

What did you decide to become a teacher?

I don't have only one reason to become a teacher. Some of my best friends are teachers. They're always talking about problems with students, problems with other teachers, problems with their headteachers... but they always struggle to try to solve the situation. They are always working to be better teachers. Only the most beautiful professions are capable of reaching this level of sacrifice.
I have Always liked to change things... I wanted to know why teachers couldn't control students, their methods, their opinions... and finally their passion got me.
A few years ago, I decided to study education, but I didn't have the possibility to go to university.
I have always liked teaching, but I have never been able to teach well.
I had knowledge about some topics like photography, technology, and other topics... but I'm not good at expressing myself.
Two years ago, I had a motorcycle accident which made me think a lot. It was time to change the situation and try to study at university. One year later I'm at university with a new horizon.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario